MENU

Slide

Estetica's Brillage Radiance Facial - BEST facial experience till date.

Thursday, June 06, 2013

I always believe that to achieve flawless, perfect skin you have to combine a set of good home skin care and also go for monthly "maintenance" facials to really get all the gunk out professionally to prevent pimple scars etc especially like myself I have oily and congested skin partly because I'm always constipated boo boo so the "toxins" go right to my face of course.

The fact that i have to apply makeup everyday for work doesn't help either, my pores only have that few precious hours to breathe at night so i definitely have to go back for my monthly facials to "maintain" boo boo not young already better maintain now haha


So Sunday, I went to Estetica in Plaza Singapura right after church because i really wanted to try out their signature treatment -Estetica's Brillage Radiance Facial!

Walked into Estetica that was located right by the escalator on level 6 and was greeted by the friendly branch manager, Alice who was my super attentive therapist for the day!


Went to the consultation room and was served a cup of yummy hot tea.


Filled in a short form then Alice did a skin analysis via the skin scanner,


Alice said that i have oily skin and it's pretty congested and sensitive and not to mention my skin is looking pretty dull, lots of redness around my lower cheek/chin area and some pimple scars cos i have itchy hands and i cannot stand having pimples and not squeezing them, plus my crazy boyfriend love to squeeze my pimples!! [yes i know right major no no LOL]


SEE!!! ☹ ☹ ☹ 
With my terribly congested skin + redness even with makeup also cannot cover the bumps and have a flawless base. So the best is to go for monthly facials and maintain to have a flawless base then eventually don't even have to make up already!

 

So we proceed to the treatment room and i was left to change into a comfy wrap dress and Alice explained to me that Estetica understands that sometimes facial treatments go from 1 hours to 2.5hours and sometimes customers gets really achy from lying on uncomfy treatment beds 


So they worked with a chiropractor who advised them to specially design and customized their ergonomic-friendly  treatment bed so every customer can adjust the bed around the back and knee area to their preferred most comfy height to be in an absolute comfortable position throughout the treatment! 


So thoughtful right! All that for the ultimate comfort of the customer. Really good for me because I really cannot lie flat for long if not my back would start to ache!

So after removing my makeup, Alice did a double cleanse & scrub and my skin was good to go to start remove all the gunk through extraction and a series of pampering massages!


Boo boo look at how terrible my skin is!! 

Lately it's like this redness and breaking out thing is a "permanent resident" 
and not only a pre-period thing ): So depressing. 

I just realized that time where I had perfect skin is when my grandma bought me facial packages and die die make me go like once every 3 weeks and i had really good skin then. I really need to be good and go for my monthly facials from now on!

Did a quick face steam to open the pores so extraction would be less painful, my skin was really congested cos it's been a couple months since i last did a facial so as Alice extracted she also applied a cool compress to calm down the areas that have been extracted, after the extraction 
[YAY TO CLEAN SQUEAKY SKIN!]

Alice applied a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and did a "cold" machine to really calm down my super sensitive, post-extracted skin and it was really really soothing.


After that it was followed by a really really good face, neck and shoulder massage! Feeling so pampered the massage really hits to spot man. i can't even remember when was the last time i went for a massage but i remember thinking while enjoying the massage that the fiance would enjoy himself SO much if he was here! 

After the massage, Alice did a Vitalift A+ Brillage Mask which i really love! 

The texture of the mask is really unique as it's made of organic nano-fiber and
 with 3D Skin Tech, it allows the mask to sit firmly on the skin as compared to normal facial mask, which allows the extremely potent brightening treatment essence to really sink into the deepest layers of your skin to ensure 100% absorption of all the goodness!

❆ ❆ ❆

After the treatment my skin felt SO AWESOME! 
Like it's finally breathing for the first time in months hahaha terrible i know, but I'll definitely go back to Estetica for my monthly maintenance facial! 

This was taken right after the facial treatment:

I was really SHOCKED! I was like thinking wah sian confirm have to walk out of here looking like a bloody tomato with all the redness from the extraction.

I think it's all thanks to the magic of the Vitalift A+ Brillage Mask that really lighten all the red spots and soothe my sensitive redden skin so quickly and my fears of looking like a walking tomato 
was just "POOF", instantly gone!
A good skin care range at home alone is really not enough, with only ONE SESSION my skin that gone from been looking terribly dull, congested and lots of redness actually became glowy! You can compare from the above and see that the redness and pimple scars faded and subsided by SO MUCH!
To be honest usually elsewhere I really don't see that much lasting results from one facial, at most it feels really clean or that i really enjoy the shiok and pamping experience.

But after just 1 session of Brillage Radiance Facial - it's been 4 days since and my skin still looks really glowy!! Best of all my breakouts have finally subsided!

- This is definitely what i would call time + money well spent. 
One of the best facials I have had for a long time. ☺

❤ ❤ ❤


Can't wait for my next pampering session at Estetica!
I also brought back 2 items from Estetica which i have started to use since sunday and i'll be reviewing them very soon :D



Exclusive promotion for The Luckiest Chick's readers:

To try out the Estetica's Brillage Radiance Facial that i did, 
there's a promo trial price of only $33 [usual price is a whooping $168] 

All you have to do is fill in your contact details in the form below and Estetica will call you ASAP to arrange your pampering Brillage Radiance Facial

http://tinyurl.com/ogm7ur2





Estetica’s 8 outlets are conveniently located throughout Singapore in 
Punggol, Serangoon, Tampines, Yishun, Marine Parade, 
Dhoby Ghaut, Choa Chu kang & Bukit Panjang.

You can check out their website at www.esteticabeauty.com to find out more 
or "LIKE" their fb page: www.facebook.com/esteticabeautysg for regular updates and promotions!


This facial is suitable for almost all skin type:
☹ Dehydrated Skin 
☹ Wrinkles & Fine lines
☹ Enlarged pores
☹ Dull and Tired skin

I think i hit bull's eye on all 4 man. hahaha but it's really amazing to see such awesome results from ONE session. Trust me, you will love how your skin simply GLOWS after this treatment! 
Really $$$ well-spent! (:

UPDATE: 
 It's been 2 weeks since I did the facial at Estetica, some of my friends commented my skin looks better & clearer + more glowy unlike before it was very dull and i had lots of redness due to sensitive skin + pimples around my chin area that is very visible even after applying foundation/BB cream. 

I think from ONE session of facial + I've been using 2 products from Estetica, having noticable results not only by yourself but even your friends is really impressive!




GLOW with Estetica.  
Book your next pampering facial now at http://tinyurl.com/ogm7ur2

♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick 

No comments: